Are you still designing static HTML to make your affiliate review sites? I can say that it is really time-consuming to design a static HTML page. It will take you almost a week to design every page of a whole website from scratch. And when you want add a page or make some changes, you will have to redesign again. What a pain in the neck!
I highly Recommend using CMS (Content Management System) to build your website. There are a lot of popular free CMS including WordPress, Joomla, Xoops, Plone and so on. Most CMS are open source and available for personal use! Comparing all aspects, I recommend affiliates to use WordPress to build websites! Because it is the simplest and easiest to use and install.
Use WordPress To Create WP Review Site – Easy and Simple!
I have built numerous sites with WordPress. It is easy and simple. I don’t need to use any page designing tools to develop a single page of my website at all. All I have to do is to install WordPress in my domain, configure a SQL database, find a good WordPress review theme and install WordPress rating plugins. Then I have my website up and running in just a few minutes! It is that simple and easy! Now don’t design any static HTML pages any more, use WordPress! It will save you a lot of time!
What Kind of Themes/Templates Are Suitable For Review Site?
Not all the themes are suitable for building affiliate sites. A theme should be properly optimized and redesigned as a landing page. What should you take attentions to, when redesigning a theme?
Here are points you need to be alert of to:
1. Delete navigation on top of your homepage. You don’t want your visitors navigate away from your copy!
2. Deactivate your widgets. You don’t anything that distracts your prospects!
3. Using White or light color background and black text are the best for readability!
4. Sort the sequence of the posts. Put the No.1 product or service on the first place! Then sort the sequence by descending!
5. Enable your visitors to leave a comment and rate the products!
There are just a few tips for you to set up a WP affiliate site. You need to find themes that are suitable for them and some affiliate plugins too. That is the easiest way to build review site.