Many would like to know how to create a upload form in WordPress. Here is the method how to do it.
Cform is the plugin that will do the job for you.
This plugin as a enormous features in it.
It is basically a contact form which also provides ability to upload files (.tar,.zip,.txt)
Maximum size allowed to upload is 1024kb.
You can download the plugin from: (check resource box for link or Google “Cform”)
Steps to install it the plugin:
1.Download the plugin in and activate it. (you can use ftp method or you can use one click installer which is more easier way)
2.You will now find a panel called Cform.
3.Click Form Settings.
How to Configure it:
1. First click on add new form.
2. Click on add button.
3. Now new field will be added, now click on the type and select File Upload Box.
4. Change the name of the label as you wish.
5. Click Update settings at the top.
How to insert the form?
1. Add new post or page.
2. You will find a new icon called Cform click on it (Visual mode not HTML).
3. Now select “new Form”
4. Publish the post or page done!
Where file will be Uploaded?
It will be uploaded in this location.
How to Customize the looks of the form?
1.Click Styling from the panel.
2.Select any Css you want.Done!
Hope this post helped you. Feel free to ask queries @ firstname.lastname@example.org