Installing PlusCaptcha via WordPress is simple!
- Log into your WordPress admin page at http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php
- Click the option for Plugins from the main menu.
- Click the button at the top of the following page, called “Add New”.
- In the Plugins search screen, enter “PlusCaptcha”, and then click the search button. In the results (there should be only one), click install.
- On the following page, click “Activate”.
- Customize your PlusCaptcha settings by choosing PlusCaptcha from the main menu.
- Tell your friends about your new captcha plugin that you installed!
If you have any challenges at all with this process, contact us at http://corp.pluscaptcha.com/contact/