I’m a huge fan of using WordPress to create almost any type of website. One WordPress theme developer I’m particular fond of is StudioPress – the maker of the Corporate WordPress theme (plus many more themes).
If you need an out-of-the box website solution for your corporate website, the Corporate WordPress theme could very well be for you. Read this Corporate WordPress theme review to find out why.
Corporate Theme Overview
- The Corporate WordPress theme caters to small business websites with a highly customizable home page.
- You can create a 3 column blog page layout.In fact, you can choose from 6 layouts for any page or post.
- Auto-size thumbnail management which automatically re-sizes images so the images can be thumbnail size at the top of your blog posts. Images are a real asset in polishing the look and style of a blog post.
- Threaded comment capability included; no additional set up required.
- You’re given the Photoshop files so you can work off them for enhanced modification to suit your needs.
- Lifetime access to the forum about this Theme. StudioPress’ forum has over 12,000 members (and growing rapidly) and is very well moderated by approved StudioPress developers.
- With the Corporate WP theme, you gain full access to all future updates with a single purchase.
Additional Corporate Theme Features
In fact, if you get the Corporate WP Theme on the Genesis Framework, you’ll be delighted with the widget options. The entire home page can be constructed with widgets – not just the sidebars.
The Genesis Framework (on which the Corporate Theme operates) comes with a built-in SEO configuration panel which pretty much enables you to completely configure your SEO for your entire website – from your home page to each post and page.
Moreover, in each “add post” and “add page” panel, you can insert a meta title, meta description, meta keywords, and indicate whether the page or post is NoFollow, NoIndex, and/or NoArchive.
In a nutshell, the power of optimizing your website for the search engines is completely built in the Corporate Theme Genesis platform. No more relying on third party plugins or any other mechanism to optimize your website.
I’ve used many SEO-ready WordPress themes and I can say from experience that I consider the Genesis SEO panel one of the easiest to use. There are decent descriptions explaining the options for beginners in optimizing websites.
Forum Offers a Wealth of Information
Because StudioPress sells a lot of themes, there are many participants in the forum. In fact, when you get the Corporate WordPress theme, you gain access to a forum dedicated to the Corporate theme. This is very convenient because it makes it very easy to search for directed answers to your questions.
StudioPress also engages senior moderators to provide answers to unanswered questions. Now, I want to stress that not every question will be answered. If it’s a design question, you may be politely asked to consult a coder or designer privately. The StudioPress forum expressly states they restrict assistance to bugs and only some design / layout questions.