Experienced business owners and entrepreneurs have realized that WordPress CMS is no longer just for individual and business blogging. The advantages of this robust content management system allows for all types of highly effective website development. In reality, WordPress for a combination website and blog, is far superior and easier to manage than maintaining two different sites. When you customize WordPress with a couple of plugins and web conversion modules, it’s possible to use your WordPress CMS to feature content such as video; podcasts; products; events; affiliate opportunities; promote viral sharing and remain in contact with your market for converting more visitors into quality leads and customers.
WordPress CMS Software Exceeds all Other Content Management Systems
WordPress CMS outperforms all other CMS software. It offers many unique benefits when it comes to flexibility and ease of use for practically any type of business application. Incorporated into each installation are these important functions:
- A simple to use WYSIWYG editor for formatting content for both pages and posts. You’ll be able to quickly change from a visual to html view and enter code for embedding YouTube video or other html attributes.
- Create unlimited categories for posts and links and assign material to one or more categories that you specify.
- Create keyword rich custom URLs called Permalinks, making your optimized material more accessible to Google and other search engines.
- Create custom menus for the top, footer and sidebar regions of your site. WordPress CMS also supports several levels of navigation that automatically display as a flyout menu from the top menu bar. You can very easily modify the name of any menu item and even call it something different in a custom menu for the sidebar.
- Build widgeted sidebars and footers with built-in drag and drop widgets for posts, calendar, search, pages, links, and others.
- The basic WordPress CMS software permits you to change themes without having to re-enter any of your entered data.
- Access to countless WordPress themes and plugins make it simple to customize your WordPress CMS website and blog to match your particular needs.
- If you add posts, a built-in connection with Ping-O-Matic systematically updates various search engines. This makes your content available and generally with an improved rank for your optimized keywords in search results.
- A media center supports unlimited photos and automatically optimizes files as large as 60MB. Furthermore, it accommodates audio and video files based on your server settings.
Customize WordPress for Better Web Conversions through an Enhanced visitor Experience
Customize WordPress with plugins and web conversion modules for impact and revenue generation for achieving your greatest online success. Through these enhancements, you have the opportunity to make every page and post highly focused, informative and compelling without taking the visitor off the page. This effectively transforms any page or post into a landing page that’s a lot more likely to meet your conversion goals. Modules that show powerful content in strategic places without the need for excessive scrolling and logically lead the visitor to a highly effective and no-risk call-to-action, can be attained through the right WordPress customization. When you select a web development company that specializes in WordPress, you are more likely to capture and convert visitors and turn your website into a profit center beyond your wildest imagination. For your greatest online success, work with a web design and development firm that is able to customize WordPress with revenue producing web conversion modules and plugins, and help you with a marketing strategy for building traffic and promoting viral sharing.